Knowledge Manager- IDCM
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Experience Level:||Knowledge Management|
LAW Absolute are currently recruiting for a Knowledge Manager position at a leading global law firm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Debt Capital Markets Team on a permanent basis at a forward-thinking, modern and commercially-oriented firm.
The key duties will include:
- Sole researcher for areas such as green finance, securitisation regulation developments and BREXIT developments.
- Gathering information on regulatory, derivative and securitisation matters.
- Building engagement with Knowledge Lawyers on initiatives.
- Maintaining and upgrading the IDCM page.
- Working on infrastructure of knowledge management activties.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in law, completed the LPC and strong capital markets experience. Excellent working knowledge of core legal online research sources such as Westlaw, BAILII and LexisNexis is advantageous.
If this role is of interest to you, please do send your CV to Weronika at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now