HR Business Partner
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Experience Level:||HR Business Partner|
LAW Absolute is currently working with a law firm based in the City who are seeking a HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Top 50 law firm with offices globally.
- Implementing key people related strategies and initiatives.
- Delivering performance management, budgeting, workforce planning, project and change management.
- Acting as a full business partner to key stakeholders at a strategic level.
- Influencing and project managing key business strategies and initiatives.
- Exploring and challenging team structures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Shaping the capabilities of the HR function to support changing business needs.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Managing, developing and inspiring a virtual team.
- Managing and controlling HR expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Supporting the delivery of ongoing projects relating to the four key components of our People Strategy.
- Working closely with the Head of HR on firm wide headcount and retention analysis and project planning.
- Taking full responsibility of any TUPE or acquisition activity across the firm, including the smooth running of the transfer process and integration of new employees
- Previous experience working as a Senior HR Business Partner, ideally within legal or professional services
- Well-developed commercial and financial acumen, with the ability to contribute to the wider business and HR agenda.
- A range of influencing skills, personal impact and communication skills that will ensure success and command instant credibility at all levels of the firm.
- Development of junior team members through a combination of coaching and leading by example. Ability to lead and inspire teams.
- Organised approach to work, with the ability to lead project work Ability to work with minimum supervision, in an autonomous and independent way.
- A good understanding and practical experience of complex ER and L&D delivery.
If you would like further information on this role, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now