HR Business Partner
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£80,000 - £120,000|
|Experience Level:||HR Business Partner|
My client a leading Financial Services Company based in the heart of the City, are seeking a HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a HR Business Partner and will be required to liaise with Stakeholders. Your role will involve acting as a trusted advisor and go to person with HR related issues and enquiries.
- Oversee and develop the delivery of the HR Plan
- Develop strategies to influence the business and make a positive impact
- Devise strategy and improve employee retention and in return aim to reduce attrition
- Build relationships with Stakeholder at all levels
- Continue the strong focus on employee engagement activities
- HR BP experience gained in professional or financial services
- Strong generalist skill set including good Employment Law understanding, recruitment, annual salary processes and performance management
- Ability to influence an intellectually rigorous environment
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please do send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now