Head of Risk Management
|Location:||Berkshire, Home Counties North|
|Pay Details:||£85,000 - £93,000|
|Experience Level:||Risk and Compliance|
Reporting to the Legal and Risk Management General Manager the role requires an experienced professional with extensive Risk and Crisis Management experience.
- Overall responsibility for risk policies, processes, assessment and evaluation, ensuring policies are appropriate and kept up-to-date.
- Keep the senior management team, Board and internal and external auditors abreast on risk.
- Chair risk management committee
- Oversee the education and training of the Risk Management function
- Always be prepared for crisis management
- Educate and train on crisis management
- Relationship manager with insurance service providers
- Develop and implement strategic approach to how insured or insurable risks are managed and aligned against the company’s risk profile
- Lead and manage the Data Protection manager
- Strong experience and achievements in risk management
- Background in insurance and data protection
- Experience of managing a department and employees
- Strong leader
- An additional European language would be advantageous
- International work desirable
If you have the skills and expertise mentioned above and you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now