Head of Regulatory
|Location:||London Central, London|
LAW Absolute are working in partnership with a global brand in their search for a Head of Regulatory.
The brand is within the cosmetics space and is in the process of a huge transformation. This is an opportunity to join not only a business but a journey, where the role of Head of Regulatory is yours to mould and evolve.
Key requirements include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the Regulatory organization in the development and implementation of regulatory strategies, processes and activities
- Oversee the regulatory process for products requiring government approval
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal business partners and key stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met in our collaborative work environment
- Provide regulatory solutions to secure business operations
- Work with Quality teams to understand ramifications of any consumer concerns on regulatory compliance
- Implement or monitor complaint-processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations.
- Entrepreneurial: this business has gone through a major rebrand with a clear 2020 vision! The role requires an entrepreneurial, creative and driven spirit
- Curious: the brand is driven by a genuine passion for scents, textures and ingredients that take the consumer to another part of the world
- Emotionally intelligent: the role will be managing not only a regulatory team of two but will manage the expectations and vision of business partners across the globe, communication is key
- Must have experience/ exposure to regulatory within the cosmetics industry
- Considerable experience in New Product Development within FMCG
- Ideally 5+ years of applicable experience in global regulatory affairs gained within FMCG
If the above role is of interest and your experience aligns please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now