Deputy Company Secretary
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£100,000 - £150,000|
|Sector:||Board & Company Secretarial|
|Experience Level:||Board and Company Secretarial|
LAW Absolute has been instructed on an exclusive basis on behalf of a FTSE 100 manufacturing organisation who are looking for a Deputy Company Secretary to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Director of Group Secretariat you will be responsible for:
- Recruitment within your department
- Advising the Chairman on governance related matters
- Carrying out all plc related company secretarial duties which will include having full responsibility for the AGM and Annual Report
- Monitoring regulatory and corporate governance developments
- Undertaking Board evaluation reviews
- Providing company secretarial support to treasury, finance and general business related projects
To be considered for the role you should:
- Be an ICSA qualified Company Secretary and have excellent academics
- Have worked for a main market listed organisation and have extensive knowledge of the UK Listing rules
- Be open to some travel and have some international experience
The senior leadership team are looking to raise the profile of the company secretarial department and the successful candidate will play a big part in this.
If this sounds of potential interest please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now