|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£70,000 - £90,000|
The role of the corporate PS Lawyer is to support the corporate practice groups’ in order to enhance the group’s quality of know-how, and its efficiency and profitability in line with its business objectives.
This role will assist the Corporate team on a fixed term basis for a period of six months.
You will be responsible for the following;
• Drafting, reviewing, maintaining and updating precedents, practice notes, checklists, toolkits, clause banks and all other forms of know-how documentation
• ensuring all practice group know-how is maintained. Structuring, classifying, and maintaining all practice groups’ know-how on the system and to define and improve the infrastructure and functionality of the KM system on an ongoing basis
• An experienced practitioner in Corporate law ideally with PSL or know how experience
• ability to work within a commercial and pressurised environment
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Effective decision making and organisational skills
• Technical expertise in using online research tools and databases
• Commercial awareness, financial acumen to legal practice
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now