|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£192 per day|
|Experience Level:||In-House Paralegal|
LAW Absolute have partnered with a leading funds manager that operate within the real estate and logistics sphere who are seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their team for an initial 3 months.
This opportunity offers an attractive salary with a potential bonus. Please note this role is for an initial three months with the potential to go permanent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing company secretarial, compliance and ad hoc legal support to the European legal team and wider business
- UK Companies House filing, drafting board minutes and managing board approval processes
- Managing risk and compliance policies and procedures
- Significant paralegal experience
- Strong background in Corporate
- Experience working on company secretarial matters
- Understanding of risk and compliance matters
- Ability to start immediately, ideally with an in-house background
A background in financial services, regulated businesses or real estate would be beneficial for this role. The sucessful individual will be able to work autonomously.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now