|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£70,000 - £85,000|
LAW Absolute are delighted to be working alongside a global Fin Tech brand in their search for a Compliance Manager.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual with a keen attention to detail to join their London based team on a permanent basis.
The role is perfect for an experienced compliance specialist with existing experience in the financial services / banking space.
- Researching and writing Compliance Monitoring Reviews
- Delivering Assurance tests on Customer Due Diligence files
- Liaising with the wider business and assisting in a range of compliance related queries
The successful candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Existing Compliance Monitoring experience
- Creative and analytical approach to problems with a goal orientated approach
If the above role is of interest and if the skillset aligns, please do get in touch with a CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now