Commercial Legal Counsel
|Location:||Essex, Home Counties North|
|Pay Details:||£40,000 - £50,000|
Our client, a luxury multinational operator, is searching for a commercial Legal Counsel to join their team for a period of 3 months. The role will be based in Essex.
The company have bases across the globe and work with many award-winning and luxury brands. Reporting directly to the General Counsel, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Counsel to further develop their career profile.
The role will require the successful candidate to:
- Review, negotiate, discuss and amend a range of commercial contracts across the business
- Use and develop existing data protection knowledge and experience to become a key adviser in that field
- Assist the Group General Counsel and the wider business in legal, practical and commercial advice
- Assist in various M&A, Insurance and training/support projects across the business
- Liaise with customers and consumers on a number of dealership and legal matters
This is an incredibly varied role with brilliant exposure to the wider business and global clients.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and legal drafting skills
- Good computer/IT skills
- LPC/ relevant legal qualifications
The role is to start as soon as possible. If this position is of interest and you fulfil the requirements please send your CV without hesitation to Josh Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now