|Location:||Working from home, Other EU|
|Pay Details:||£70,000 - £85,000 per annum|
LAW Absolute is currently working with a professional services organisation who are looking to recruit a commercial lawyer for a predominantly home based role.
This is a permanent opportunity and our client is open to someone working on full or part-time (3 days a week) basis.
As a commercial lawyer you will be responsible for providing commercial contracts support to clients across different sectors and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and updating standard terms and conditions of business
- Preparing and issuing contracts on behalf of clients using their own standard terms and conditions
- Reviewing, advising and negotiating on contracts issued by counter-parties
To be considered for the role you should:
- Be a qualified Solicitor
- Be experienced in advising on a broad range of commercial contracts
- Be personal, commercial and practical in your approach
If this opportunity sounds of potential interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now