Commercial Contracts Paralegal
|Location:||London West, London|
|Pay Details:||£150.00- £200.00 per day|
|Experience Level:||Paralegal / Legal Assistant|
We are currently working with a well-known FTSE100 within the healthcare sector, in their search for an experienced Commercial contracts Paralegal to join their Legal Corporate Function, based in West London on a 4 month interim basis.
The role will involve (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Review advertising copy to ensure that it is not misleading
- Review the terms of promotions and promotional competitions for compliance with promotion rules and the company’s promotional guidance
- Complete contract templates and draft and negotiate simple contracts with limited supervision from a qualified lawyer
- Consult with Business/Clients to agree upon commercial aspects of simple contracts
- Participate in negotiations with counterparties to simple contracts, as needed, and confer with Business/Clients on counterparty positions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a law firm or in-house legal department
- Basic knowledge of contract law
- Experience of completing contract templates and negotiating simple contracts
- Strong computer and database skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to think flexibly and identify practical solutions to problems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, as necessary
- Able to work on own initiative, multi task and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of reviewing advertising copy
The position requires excellent communication skills and a Paralegal who can communicate effectively with other Lawyers and work independently and as part of a team.
The contract will start ASAP and complete on 31th March (with the potential of extension).
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now