Commercial and corporate paralegal
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Experience Level:||Paralegal / Legal Assistant|
My client is a West London based multi-media business, who are seeking an experienced Paralegal to provide first rate support to the in-house legal team.
This is a vital role that will offer lots of responsibility, exposure and growth opportunities.
- First point of contact for the UK , African and French legal teams
- Maintaining filing systems and manage the Contracts Database
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents – T&Cs, NDAs, service agreements etc.
- Drafting corporate documentation (Powers of Attorney, Board minutes and Annual returns) working closely with the Company Secretary
- Liaising with Finance regarding payment terms, deal queries, deal recognition, reconciliation issues and tax documentation
- Main point of contact for compliance queries
- Liaising with internal and external clients on contracts, competitions and other internal matters
- Law degree
- 3 years + paralegal experience
- Very organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An additional European language advantageous
If your experience and skills match those described above please kindly send your CV through to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now