|Location:||Nottinghamshire, East Midlands|
|Pay Details:||£13.00 per hour|
Our client, an acclaimed local authority based in the East Midlands are seeking two experienced Childcare Paralegals to be a part of their team on an initial three month basis. This role is available to candidates looking for a full time position.
In order to be eligible for the role, you must demonstrate that you can carry out the following duties:
- To provide clerical and administrative support to the team.
- To undertake fee earning activity to support the team.
- To undertake legal work such as: file opening, letter preperation, preparing statements, preparing bundles, etc.
- To process routine - moderatly complex legal matters (such as debt recovery, debt litigation, property transactions, etc).
- To provide advice to clients (internal and external).
The successful candidate must have experience in assisting Childcare Lawyers with their caseload and therefore must be able to work with little supervision.
The ideal candidate must be available on short notice due to the urgency of the role.
If this is of interest to you, please send your CV to Holly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now