Permanent Recruitment Solutions
LAW Absolute provides comprehensive permanent recruitment services in the following disciplines:
Our recruitment methodology includes retained search and contingent search.
In cases where the appointment is at a senior level and the desirable skills and experience are exceptional, the most effective recruitment method is retained search.
LAW Absolute will work on an exclusive retained basis and conduct the following process:
- Consultation with our client on key criteria and key attractions and challenges of the role
- Devising the job specification with our client and consulting on appropriate remuneration package
- Mapping the market and identifying prospects
- Meeting with potential candidates on multiple occasions
- Meeting with the client to present a shortlist
- Scheduling of interviews and management of the feedback and offer
- Ensuring regular contact during notice period and start of placement
Typically a search will take six weeks from the date of instruction to the presentation of shortlist.
LAW Absolute has a highly advanced and extensive candidate database. In addition to the continual process of adding new candidates to this database we maintain and enjoy long-term relationships with many of these candidates and frequently secure for them their two or three successive long-term career moves.
We are committed to a high level of financial investment in ongoing advertising across digital and print media, including the search optimisation of our website. This guarantees our presence at the forefront of the recruitment market and demonstrates that we are the agency of choice for candidates who are actively looking for new career opportunities.
When LAW Absolute is undertaking a contingent search, our consultants will rely on our database, professional networks such as LinkedIn, referrals and targeted advertising campaigns.