Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you a recent Graduate?
Looking for a job where you will be rewarded for the hard work you put in?
We are looking for talented graduate calibre, sales professionals to join our recruitment graduate training scheme. The role offers good earning potential and the opportunity to progress your career quickly; there really is no better place to commence your career in recruitment!
LAW Absolute, established in 2003, is an independent recruitment agency which specialises in legal recruitment and company secretarial appointments and certain public sector roles.
Specifically, our expertise includes:
- Legal - Lawyers, Document Review Attorneys, Paralegals, Contracts Managers, General Counsel and Heads of Legal
Our recruitment capabilities include:
LAW Absolute has earned the reputation as a market leader in the recruitment market.
We are proud of our presence at the forefront of the recruitment market which enables us to deliver effective and efficient recruitment solutions.
Our knowledge, experience and extensive networks provide both candidates and clients with maximum and optimum opportunities. Most importantly, our combined knowledge and experience means we can offer bespoke to training to every individual to help maximise their development potential.
We are currently hiring a number of Graduate consultants (typically a trainee Recruitment Consultant role). Starting immediately you will be put through our training program, consisting of classroom based, on the job and practical training sessions with our team of Consultants and Directors.
The Role of a Graduate Consultant:
Recruitment is heavily activity focused and involves a high volume of daily telephone calls to prospective and existing candidates. The role involves building and retaining your own candidate base, interviewing candidates and assessing them on behalf of clients.
In order to succeed in this role, candidates are expected to have:
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above preferably in a Law-based degree from a top 30 University or hold a strong knowledge and passion for the legal market
- A strong background in excelling across extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Had exposure to the legal working world through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long term career in the financially rewarding legal headhunting market
- Graduate calibre (Ideally with commercial sales experience although not essential)
- Target driven and self-motivated
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic with clear communication style
- Appreciate that long hours may be required
- Be ambitious and hungry for career progression
As well as base salary, Consultants participate in a rewarding commission scheme together with further incentives.
If you feel you have what it takes to this role and have the ambition and drive that we are looking for, please contact Leon van Rooyen on 020 7092 8016 or email email@example.com at LAW Absolute for more information on recruitment roles.